2011年10月25日星期二

How to be Great at SportsIntro:Undoubtedly, t

How to be Great at SportsIntro:Undoubtedly, time spent pursuing excellence in our sport is invaluable.Problem:Often we can reach a plateau and find ourselves unable to make a breakthrough or even beginning to find that we no longer enjoy ourselves as much - especially afterNIKE FREE TILBUD, many, many months of training. Isabelle's core philosophy is that to produce well-rounded and well-grounded athletes it takes mental AND physical training. So guess what their subconscious mind is going to focus on? Yep you've guessed it - chocolate!LearningFocus on what you want.If you want to have a great body - focus exactly on that and how you are going to achieve it. phrases like "do not", "will not", "should not" etc...SoBottes Neige if someone tells me that they keep telling themselves that today they "won't be eating chocolate" the subconscious mind hears only 'eat' and 'chocolate'. After all, when others speak to you well it feels good - why not speak to yourself in the same way?Isabelle Hamptonstone MSc. Sports Hypnotherapist, Instructor, Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner and founder of Hamptonstone Sports Hypnotherapy. This part of the mind is very powerful and is far less easy to communicate with than the conscious mind.My Tip:I suggest you concentrate on internal self communication and in particular the way you focus on your goals. Let's not suggest to our subconscious mind what we don't want to do - unless of course you have extra chocolate for me - dark, dark chocolate is best:)It's the same in sport - rather than say "I will not fall today", "I must make sure that I don't "f**k up' this run", or "I hope that I don't embarrass myself in front of my team", instead feed the subconscious with"I have great balance""I am going to learn new skills and have an amazing training session""I am going to provide my team with a great game"Enjoy speaking to yourself in a positive sense. I have heard many people talk about what they DON'T want when talking about their goals. The trouble here is that the subconscious mind actually doesn't understand negatives...i.e. http://www.trainyourbraintowin.comHSH is a business devoted to training professional sports men and women worldwide to train the brain to win. I have experienced this at first hand - it sucks.The key here is what goes on in the mind.Education:Whatever the sportsman / woman tells themselves consciously - the Chaussures Reebok Femme answer to almost every mental challenge is hidden in the subconscious mind. She uses practical application of performance strategies to sustain high levels of sport performance and to increase enjoyment of sport..





没有评论:

发表评论